Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Limbo-ing With The Oddities

I keep wanting to write some fabulously interesting post about what all is going on around here, now that my husband is all reconstructed and miraculously healing and all.  But then... well, it's a little bit complicated and nothing has really been decided or figured out yet, so I guess I'd better wait.

Let's just say that there is much in the hopper and yet whether any of that stuff in the hopper is really going to become anything is really still up in the air.

But in the mean time, here's a few oddities I've learned along the way:

1) Every other square mile of land in Palm Springs, CA is native Indian land.  Who knew?

2) People really do not know what to say when it appears that a man must have given birth to triplets or something like that.  'You look great' goes a long way, though.

3) When someone finally accepts that you really have changed for the better, they become changed as well.
 
Seriously, if things work out the way it looks like they might, I am really gonna' have to laugh my ass off.  Seriously.....

2 comments:

  1. Laughter really is the best medicine. And sometimes there is nothing left to do but to laugh.

    Hope things work out the way you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like number three. Although, numbers one and two are definitely intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...