Barb posted an interesting little ditty about the little things that make her tick and then asked others to share their own -and I actually had a moment and felt inspired to participate, so here goes!
1) Bubble bath that fits the season. Right now I'm into gingerbread scented.
2) A dress that hits in all the right places and even makes my thighs look thinner.
3) When little kids figure out that we have a candy dish that is open to ANYONE at ANY TIME!
4) A stranger that smiles back at you.
5) The times when I feel badly that I'm running late and then the other person is too!
6) Warm puppy wiggles
7) Adopted plants that turn out to be super cool
8) When that thing that I would really like to have, but can't possibly pay 'that' much for goes on a good sale
9) A warm house and a furnace that has 3 nice blue gas flames going
10) Unexpected sunshine!
Here's the link back to Barb's original post:
This and That (As I Bounce Thru Life): It's The Little Things
Care to join in?