Friday, June 6, 2014

Let's Try This Again!

For anyone who tried to head over to a new blog that I had planned to use, I am sorry but that just didn't work out.  I have reposted below the main info. from the one post that I managed to get out before I realized that the new blog was a bust...

We have 'jumped at' the chance to have a life in 'the sun'!  In just 24 days my husband and I will leave the Seattle area and make a move down to Orange County in Southern California.  We are looking for a warm weather lifestyle and seeking to challenge ourselves to reach higher than we ever have before.

This follows a long journey that started with a desire to move to Texas and a proclamation that California was not for us!  After purchasing a second home in Palm Springs, CA and realizing that there was a good reason why we kept coming back to SoCal every time we had the chance, we could not deny that SoCal is where we belong.  At this moment SoCal feels right for just a time, but we don't know how long that time will actually be.  It feels good to be open to whatever life brings.

Please join me as the journey continues...

I now have just 3 weeks to go before the big move.  Yesterday we started the process of selling off half of everything we own.  It went great!  We sold so much that I had to really dig for stuff for today's sale.  Then I plan to take a 'break' and just pack stuff over the weekend. 

Thanks for hanging in there with me and there will be a change-up of this blog soon, but I will continue to post only HERE!

2 comments:

  1. This move is coming fast. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am visiting from Robin's "Here's to You" mention of you.

    Wow, moving! Definitely, hard work. Your many moves sound a bit like mine. We moved from Florida to Idaho in 2000. But we didn't like the winters, so in 2003, we moved to Georgia. When a job didn't materialize, we moved back to Idaho---3 months after leaving. so, here we are, still, in Idaho, yet not entirely considering it home either.

    My best to you as you settle in to your new home.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...