Monday, November 17, 2014

Anticipation

Is it just me or do you also think of Carly Simon when you see that word???  Yeah, if you guessed I'm feeling a bit snarky today, you'd be right...

So I'm taking a cue from the guys over at  A Beer For The Shower  and I'm going to post about how my next post will be one that you don't want to miss.  Seriously, if you have been around and reading this blog for awhile you deserve to know that something big is up-  complete with twists and turns and Oprah style 'ah ha' moments.

I hope you have a great day and I'll see you back here soon!


4 comments:

  1. Does it also include an Oprah style "You get a car"? Because that would be nice.

    If not, I guess a really epic post is good, too! And yay for phoning it in! We're glad that our laziness and procrastination could help inspire others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...