Monday, February 13, 2012

Moving On

My definition of psycho goes a lot like this:  when somebody hasn't had contact with you in almost a decade and they decide that it's a good idea to send stuff and call repeatedly for a period of time every couple of years just to see if there's an opening there, you can be pretty sure they're most probably psycho...

Just to be clear- No, there's not an opening.  And this is just psycho bull$h*t.  And I'm not putting up with it any more. 

In the words of our local sheriff: I deserve a peaceful life. 

I'm no longer going to think twice before I open my door or answer my phone.  I'm not going to feel like a hostage in my own home or anywhere else. 

Allow me to put a message out to the universe since I'm pretty sure you haven't found this blog (and I'm oh so grateful for that) -
You don't own me.  I have my own life hard fought for and hard won.
Hope you're not too psycho to heed your cease and desist letter. 
The law is on my side and I intend to end this for good this time.
Remember: you're on felony probation so I wouldn't mess with this if I were you.
Just sayin'.
Laugh often, love much, live well.

2 comments:

  1. Yellow Rose - since I don't know all the background to this I will just say I hope you are safe. Take all the precautions necessary. It sounds like you can take your part but be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there. Sucks bad. Restraining orders rock.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...