I noticed several other bloggers doing 30 Days Of Thankful and I decided to join in!
I may not post every day, but I will get 30 in by the end of the month!
So here goes with days 1-5:
1) that my nephew has settled smoothly into his home school routine and that it works much better for him
2) that I've had some time to do some things that I've wanted to
3) that my house is warm inside and we haven't lost power during recent storms
4) that I've had the opportunity to meet some interesting new people recently
5) that I have some level of skill for DIY projects and that saves me money
How about you? In this month of November, what has been going through your mind as the Thanksgiving holiday approaches?