|Image by Stuart Miles, found at freedigitalphotos.net|
1) I am more certain than ever that SoCal is the right place for my husband and I to be, at least while he works his way from Associate level actuary to Fellowship. I'm not sure at all why I fought this for so long.
2) I need to order a birthday cake.
3) A woman I have worked with for 11 years is on her way to fulfilling her dream of moving to Hawaii. She leaves on the 27th. After helping her through 4 moves- all downsizes, from an original property of 11,000 square feet and 2 acres of land- I am aware of how much I will miss her and how much I have learned from her.
4) I pack up something every day to sell or give away and I can't wait to get really serious about this selling our house and moving.
5) I'm saying no and doing what I need to, for me.
6) I love how my sinuses are finally clear and my body doesn't ache while I am in SoCal.
7) It's absolutely freeing to know that just because what we have and where we are is not so bad, it's totally OK to want something different.
8) Flowers line my walk, and make me smile.
9) I realize how great the music from the early 70's is and I know we are going to have a blast on Saturday, sharing a fun celebration of my husband and I's first 40 years!
What's going on with you, right now?