Now it is up to me to bestow it onto 7 others. Then I have to give those who read my blog 7 new tidbits about me that I haven't shared before. Oh and dazzle the giver, Robin, back- which is easy to do as she's super cool.
Robin looks at things in all sorts of unique ways. She writes about her life and her BIG IDEA and weaves in some fun and her own brand of wisdom while she's at it. Robin was one of the people who inspired me to start the blog that you are now reading. I would often read her and so badly want to join in. So basically without her (and a few others), there would be no 'A Yellow Rose Of Texas'. Robin loves 80's music and fun TV and likes to share insights, often using video to do so. I only wish that I could write as prolifically as Robin, and have her knack to make that writing be meaningful in some way. Robin was nice enough to comment on everything I wrote when I got started a couple of months ago. I can't thank her enough for her support in this whole blogging thing.
Now, on to the 7 new recipients of the 'Stylish Blogger Award'.
1) The Big Fat Gini Blog Gini is funny and she really lets it all hang out. I like her 'cuz she's from Texas and reminds me of what made me want to move there in the first place.
3) Faith, Love, Kids and Me Amber is a real family woman. She makes living at her house sound like all kinds of family bliss. Good, real, chaotic fun going on over there.
4) The Southern Girl Gang Chronicles Candance, Leiah, Aunt Crazy and Michelle make up a tour de force of Southern Charm mixed with some good old fashioned inappropriateness. Makes me wish I was born below the Mason Dixon line, just so I could be as cool as all this.
5) Middle Passages Liza is a real life writer. She's published and everything. She's also just real. Which I like. 'Nuff said.
6) Life In Texas/ Wonder Walking Krista knows how to live in the moment. She is someone who also made a move to Texas, so I can relate. She also touches on many topics I don't relate to, so I learn stuff.
7) A Deliberate Life Christine gets hit with the award stick pretty often, so this is where the cheating comes in. I'm gonna exempt her from actually having to do anything with it, other than accept it. Christine is a weight loss blogger turned 'life liver extraordinaire'. It's good stuff over there- read her.
Now for the second aspect of the cheating I'm doing with this here award. I will be posting my 7 things you don't know about me tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.