Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here's To YOU Thursday/ 80's and Beer, What Could Be Better?

One of my good blog buddies, Robin, over at YOUR DAILY DOSE does a really cool thing every Thursday.  Only this week she is feeling so crummy that she wasn't able to do it.  And I know that means that she is feeling absolutely horrid.  What a bummer.  She is super good at finding incredible footage on YouTube and then dedicating it to those she sees fit for, each and every Thursday.  I know she puts a lot of work into this and I know she's disappointed that it didn't happen this week. 

NEVER FEAR, Robin.  Your support for me and this here blog are always appreciated.  When I heard rumor that some were posting 'Here's to you Thursday' posts in your honor, I had to join in.

Robin lets people guess why they're getting whatever video she posts for them, but just in case you're not familiar with her I'll let you know that this one is because it's Superbowl week and Robin loves the 80's.  I miss how cool the commercials for the Superbowl used to be.  

So, Robin, this one's for you: (Pause my music player so you can check out the video.)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for picking up my slack. My nanny loved horses, so that made me really think of her. And I am a dog person, so... Anyway, cute video.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...