Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Share Your Story: 9-11 Memories

With all of the stuff out there about the 10th anniversary of 9-11-2001, I have taken the time over the past week or so to go back and think about what 9-11 really meant to me on a personal level.  I have been surprised at how much that moment in time and circumstance really did change my life.
So I invite you to share your own memories of this event along with me. 
Think about what it meant to you as an individual and as a part of a family or group.
Were there things that came out of this for you that were good as well as bad?
Do you live near or far from where the events of that day unfolded?
Did it affect your life in a 'bigger picture' sort of sense?  Or was it harder to identify with?
Give it some thought.  You may find yourself just as surprised as I was.  Really.

To join in, please link to my post that will be published on Friday, September 9th at midnight Pacific Daylight Savings time.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...