Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Little Humor For The Political Season

Imagine my surprise when I sighted the sign above as I arrived at a workplace the other day.

I have to admit that sometimes I do wonder about the qualifications of those who run for office, but no- we do not actually have genitals running for office around here.  (The guys name is actually Ron Bemis.)

I really hope that those responsible for the 'changes' on this sign can use their creativity to help solve the issues that we face!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure he feels emasculated, but he probably got a rise in the polls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!
    I have seen a few around here that have been altered as well.
    Not quite the same but funny still.

    It made for a good laugh.
    Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! @ JJ.....nothing more to say other than he couldn't do any worse than the other d*cks running the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH
    Id have laughed so hard and out loud.


    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Everyone- You guys are the best! You make me laugh even more than the sign that brought on this post. And JJ, you never cease to amaze.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...