I'm getting through some wierdness- something about seeing my husband go through things with his family that reminds me yet again why we're so perfect for each other. Somehow it's tougher from the outside sometimes. Ya know what I mean? It also helps me to see why I'm lucky; as we all are in many ways.
|Single Four Leaf Clover, by Lamnee/ found at freedigitalphotos.net|
On this St. Patrick's Day, I'm feeling lucky because:
1) I have a future to look forward to that has nothing to do with my past.
2) Fulfilling goals is important to me and I am excited about doing more of that.
3) Being able to stop and realize that things are never all that out of control has become a part of who I am.
4) Simple beauty appeals to me.
5) My dogs think I am the 'cat's meow' and they make me feel like a VIP.
6) I can drive, work, stand and walk for longer than most, without complaining.
7) My husband wants nothing more than to have me be the me I want to be.
8) People get excited about my cooking.
9) My friends trust me to the nth degree.
10) Most of the time I'm on the short learning curve.
Now You....? Please tell me what makes you lucky too!