- 100- 'Dog years' that my Boston Terrier, Parker, has reached today.
Am I really 100 years old today?! Now what?
- 14- Months since my husband & I decided that Texas is the place for us. (We haven't made it there yet, but it's not for lack of trying.)
- 78- minutes of summer that Seattle has actually had this year, or at least weather over 80 degrees. Yes, this is absolutely true. You can read about it here. My sincerest apologies to those who are melting in the heat in most of the rest of the country...
- 2- number of runs the Seattle Mariners managed to accomplish in all 36 of their innings against the Texas Rangers. Also the number of runs that Texas pitching has allowed in their last 47 innings. Apparently I'm not the only one who has realized how bad it's gotten for the Mariners. Yesterday, during a post-game show, a seagull flew over and pooped on the interview table! I haven't been able to locate a video of this yet, but I KNOW one exits as I saw this myself on live TV.
- 200- number of dollars that was paid to have the last of the junk hauled away at my friends father-in-laws house before we cleaned it out.
- 4- pictures that were taken of the empty and CLEAN apartment, showing wide angle shots with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LEFT in them.
- 1- annoying and lying new landlady who called declaring that the deposit on the apartment would not be refunded because her husband had to haul away a 'whole bunch of stuff' that was left there?! I had a weird feeling about this woman from the moment I met her...