Friday, March 25, 2011

'Disney'd Out!

Yes, I have been away enjoying the 'happiest place on earth' with my dear nephew and have had little time and poor Internet connections so have been unable to share any of the details.
I will post fun stuff just as soon as I get back home.  I promise!  Things have been wonderful for this trip so far and I appreciate that many of you have had me in your thoughts.
However, we are currently staying over in a small town in a rural area of California hoping that tomorrow will bring good enough weather to let us pass through the Mt. Shasta area.  If not, we will head out toward the coast and then through Grants Pass, where it is supposed to be merely rainy, not snowy like Shasta.
Wish us luck, and I will enjoy a bit of your blogging that I have missed before calling it a day.
It looks like there's some irresistible stuff out there just waiting for me.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your having a great time with your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it. Continue the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...