Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Y'all!
Looks like all the last details for the trip to Disneyland, that will be starting tomorrow, are falling into place.  Whew, what a relief...
Tonight my friend averted another overnight hospital stay with her husband who is terminally ill with a lung disease. 
Until I started writing this blog I never realized how many really sick people I know.  I did notice that I know a lot of really strong people, though.  Couldn't help noticing that.
I've also noticed that despite everything I've mentioned here on this blog about the rough stuff I have gone through with my nephew, I can't help but see that he and I are oh, so, lucky.  My nephew has me in his life and I have him in mine.
Off to celebrate this wonderful truth!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...